Clutched

This is my second experience with Noro. I signed up for a Knitting 102 class a while back. I arrived and I was told by the instructor that I needed to pick out a Noro Silk Garden from the shelf for my beanie. I have been drawn to a couple other types of Noro for a while, but didn't really have the need to buy it. I so badly wanted to need it for a project. Finally, I decided to buy a couple skeins [pronounced skeyn] of Noro Kureyon shade #226. I decided to make a clutch for my dear friend, Beth. I'm using a pattern I found on jaykayknits. This will be my first purse and I am excited to learn something new while making a gift for someone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mastocytosis (Urticaria Pigmentosa)

Adjustment Disorder "Stress Response Syndrome"

Hypomelanic Macules "Ash leaf spots"