Day trip

Inspired by jaykayknits, Joe and I ventured to Madison, GA today for sightseeing and shopping. I was looking for a chair for the guest bedroom. I found a couple that I liked, but we didn't purchase one yet. I was also looking for buttons for my baby booties. Actually, on our way home, we stopped in Bishop and happened upon this jar for $8.
We found a rug for the office.

The dress was so simple and flowy. It made me wish for spring. I had to take a picture of the massive lamp.

We bought these memory books for fishing trips, dining experiences, and camping destinations.
This porcelain mug was purchased at Laughing Moon. I have seen them before, as a matter of fact, I almost purchased them for my bridesmaids. It looks like you are drinking from a coffee shop mug, but this one is reuseable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mastocytosis (Urticaria Pigmentosa)

Adjustment Disorder "Stress Response Syndrome"

Hypomelanic Macules "Ash leaf spots"