I started out enjoying my Exceptional Child course on Tuesdays. I am learning a lot that will be helpful for my job. I only have three weeks left, but I am thankful. Going to class after a day of teaching is emotional and physically draining. One class fall on March 9th, which is my spring break and my husband's birthday. I also have to make a 1 hour presentation that night!! As a matter-of-fact, I came home last night and stayed up for 30 minutes before going to bed. I was tired and starting to feel sick.

I am at school right now. My students are taking a 70 minute quarterly benchmark on the material taught during quarter three. I have a lot of time to kill so I thought I would blog to help me relax. I periodically get up and walk around the room for proximity and check on the status of the test (ie. who is rushing, who will definitely need the whole 70 minutes, make sure they are coloring in the correct bubbles, etc).

I have to teach equivalent fractions in math after the test! Not looking forward to that. I have a leadership meeting after school until 4:00pm since I am the team leader for 4th grade. 

My husband is going to work in Alabama for the next two nights. I am going to miss him, but also enjoy the quiet time. 

I bought some yarn from Jimmy Bean Wool and it was not what I was expecting so I am exchanging it. I am returning it today and I cannot wait to get the new stuff.

I have an order for the booties that I have to make for a girl in my hometown of Beaufort. She is having a girl in April and wants a white pair of booties so she can wear them with everything. Since I am going home on March 5th, I can take them to her myself. =) My goal is to go by Main Street Yarn & Fibers as soon as possible to purchase white Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino.

RLWH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mastocytosis (Urticaria Pigmentosa)

Adjustment Disorder "Stress Response Syndrome"

Hypomelanic Macules "Ash leaf spots"