I'm so excited for a weekend. I plan to knit, enjoy the snowy sight, go see 'Valentine's Day', watch Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman DVD's, have fires, put stenciling on the walls, and whatever else I want to do. I think we are going to celebrate Valentine's Day tomorrow (Saturday).

I plan to finish the baby bootie, make a bowl for a co-worker, and then my mom's sweater. This will be my first sweater. I have the pattern and I'm using size 9 needles. I'm getting her to pick out the yarn now. I'll be using worsted weight yarn and I gave her choices. Those baby leg warmers are hanging over me though. I need to finish those up so I do not feel burdened anymore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mastocytosis (Urticaria Pigmentosa)

Adjustment Disorder "Stress Response Syndrome"

Hypomelanic Macules "Ash leaf spots"