Monday night is my favorite night of the week so I can prop my feet up to relax watching The Bachelor. I usually have a fire or candles lit. My friend Beth from Pennsylavania and I used to watch and text each other at the same time. She doesn't get abc in her apartment anymore so she has to watch on the website the next day and then send me a message on fb. When my husband is home, he usually watches with me. I'm content having "alone time" too.

I can't believe that I got home at 6:30pm tonight. Teaching Pathways until 5:00pm is bad enough and then running errands in rush hour afterwards takes a toll on your spirit. Let's just say that The Bachelor will be appreciated more than ever! I hope to do some mindless knitting prior to bedtime to stitch away my worries. 

Off to nourish the body.
RLWH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mastocytosis (Urticaria Pigmentosa)

Adjustment Disorder "Stress Response Syndrome"

Hypomelanic Macules "Ash leaf spots"