Tuesdays *sigh*

I take an Exceptional Child class from 4:00pm-9:00pm on Tuesday evenings after school. The day is so 
l o n g. Thankfully tonight, we were dismissed an hour early so I arrived home sooner than usual. My husband had to work out of town so the dogs went to daycare all day. Since I get home late on Tuesdays, they stay at Pawtropolis overnight. I will pick them up after school on Wedensday.

I appreciate the "quiet time", but I do miss them when they are away. I called to check on them and the staff said that Fisher jumped the fence to go in his own kennel to nap/rest. It is not unusual for him to jump the walls to join other play groups, but I guess this is the first time he separated himself from everyone for "quiet time".

The next project I plan to start soon is a pair of baby booties for a co-worker. She is having a girl on February 19 so I would like to have them completed before the baby is born. I may have to set down the purse and legwarmer to get that completed first.
RLWH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mastocytosis (Urticaria Pigmentosa)

Adjustment Disorder "Stress Response Syndrome"

Hypomelanic Macules "Ash leaf spots"