Merchandise

Since I am on spring break, I am trying to make items for my store. I have an etsy store, it is just empty right now. As I am making something, someone places an order. My goal is to have three items in the store by the end of the week. Another friend of mine has requested a pair of booties for a co-worker at her work. I am making a pair of booties right now that I made with silver linen!! Whew! I'll be happy to get back to cotton again! Working with linen went quickly, but weaving in ends is tough and they do not stand on their own.

I am going to be make a pair with green and brown varigated wool next for those earthy people.

RLWH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mastocytosis (Urticaria Pigmentosa)

Adjustment Disorder "Stress Response Syndrome"

Hypomelanic Macules "Ash leaf spots"