Spring Break

After school on Friday, I went home to pick up the dogs for the road trip down south. I arrived in Beaufort, SC at 8:30. I have not driven that route by myself in a while. Usually Joe and I are together and he does the driving. Making the trip after a day of teaching made it even more exhausting.

My mom and I stayed up talking and catching up until midnight. I slept solid all night and was thankful for the continuous sleep and being on vacation. My dad made egg sandwiches and the pot of coffee was delicious. My mom and I started getting ready for my sister-in-law's baby shower. My auntie was hosting it at her house at 10:00am.

After the shower, I took the dogs outside and Fisher jumped in the pool. Journey wandered off once so she went to time-out for a little while. My father is making fried fish for dinner, which I am readu for now.

My husband went on a fishing trip in the Smoky Mountains with his buddy Alan. They left Friday and will return Sunday afternoon. Joe is turning 31 next week so that is what he wanted to do. We bought him fly fishing gear as a present.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mastocytosis (Urticaria Pigmentosa)

Adjustment Disorder "Stress Response Syndrome"

Hypomelanic Macules "Ash leaf spots"