I have 13 more days of school. Several of those will be designated for Field Day and Talent Show. One day is also a full day of some teacher training that I have to attend.

My brother and his wife had their baby on April 14th. I made it to SC for the birth. It was a beautiful event!

I have one pair of booties to make before June. I want to work on my mom's sweater so that will be finished before fall/winter. I want to make some things for me too.

I am trying to read more. I just bought three new books last weekend. I actually have cleaned out my bookcase so I can trade people books that I do want to read.

Joe and I will celebrate our 1 year anniversary in June. We also have two weddings the following two weekends. June is going to be a busy month.

I have a list of to-do's day so I just marked one off the list!
RLWH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mastocytosis (Urticaria Pigmentosa)

Adjustment Disorder "Stress Response Syndrome"

Hypomelanic Macules "Ash leaf spots"