And...she's back!

What I have been working on:
I sold two pairs of baby booties to a dear friend. She wanted them for baby gifts for her co-workers.

My goal is to finish my mom's sweater this summer so she can wear it this fall/winter. I am also going to make a shawl for my friend's birthday. I got the yarn today online for $3.60 a skein!! I'm excited and nervous about my mom's sweater. It is looking good, but I'd hate for it not to fit when I am finished. I want it to be something she can wear and love.

This is the shawl I am going to attempt. If mine looks half as beautiful I will be pleased.

Off to clean the house to get ready for my parents' visit tomorrow!
RLWH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mastocytosis (Urticaria Pigmentosa)

Adjustment Disorder "Stress Response Syndrome"

Hypomelanic Macules "Ash leaf spots"