I'm in my second week of summer vacation. It is going by slowly so far. I'm a little bored though. I haven't left the house during the day yet. I wait until Joe gets home from work and he accompanies me to ride around or get ice cream. It feels like this is going to be a long summer unless I get so motivation. I have been knitting this week, but I can't knit everyday, all day without going crazy!

Thankfully, we leave tomorrow for our anniversary.  I made reservations at Pawtropolis for our dogs to stay for two nights. We are splurging so that we can enjoy more than one night away. We will take them first thing in the morning and drive 3 hours to Chattanooga, TN. Neither of us have been so we will be exploring a new place. I made reservations at a Quality Inn and Suites that I found on Travelocity.

We have a few things planned, but mostly we are going to be flexible and enjoy each other's company. Our honeymoon was so enjoyable because we didn't use our cell phones or internet while we were away. We didn't have any worries for those few days so I hope we can recreate that feeling.

I'm expecting some Noro yarn in the mail today. I am making a shawl for a dear friend for a birthday gift. I made three trips to the mailbox yesterday anticipating it. I think it will arrive today. That would be nice so that I can knit on the road trip.
RLWH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mastocytosis (Urticaria Pigmentosa)

Adjustment Disorder "Stress Response Syndrome"

Hypomelanic Macules "Ash leaf spots"