Quotes

When I was on vacation visiting my family in Beaufort, SC, I found a book titled Knit Together: Discovering God's Pattern for Your Life. The book was $5.99 at Walgreens. I flipped through reading the knitting stories mostly because the inspirational writing when I face obstacles while trying to achieve my dream of opening a yarn store. I'm always looking for quotes since I plan to stencil them on the walls of my store.

"The simple meditative act of knitting may not bring about world peace, but it certainly has made my world more peaceful."--Ann Budd, Interweave Press

"With a little practice and patience, our hands learn to knit; then our minds are free to enjoy the process." --Bev Galeskas, Fiber Trends

"When individual fibers are knitted together with a thread of emotion, they become an original person design. This creative process is my joyful obsession." --Emily Myles, Fibre Artist

"For you created my inmost being, you knit me together in my mother's womb." Psalm 139:13

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mastocytosis (Urticaria Pigmentosa)

Adjustment Disorder "Stress Response Syndrome"

Hypomelanic Macules "Ash leaf spots"