knitscene easy magazine 2010

I was at Borders on a Friday night with my husband and I walked straight to the magazine section. I picked up two knitting magazines and purchased both. I've only read one so far so I am only going to share about that one right now. This is the first time I have read knitscene easy and from what I've read, this is a special edition designed for beginners. It has some basic patterns with garter, stocknette stitch, and then patterns with increase and decrease.

Websites:
Knitter's Review: Experience the World of Yarn - Expert Advice: Yarns & Tools
Knitting Daily- online community
knitty- a web-only knitting magazine
Pattern Fish - pattern resources

Sprout Shrug pattern found in "Beach" Classic Elite Yarns for $15.95

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mastocytosis (Urticaria Pigmentosa)

Adjustment Disorder "Stress Response Syndrome"

Hypomelanic Macules "Ash leaf spots"