My Yarn Room

I have been wanting a place I could organize my stash. I was eyeing an antique table that would serve as a work bench. This table actually was a work bench in a man's shop because it used to have a vice hooked to it. On Thursday, Joe surprised me by bringing the table home so I could set up. I call it my "yarn store" and occasionally be walks in the guest bedroom when I am winding yarn and pretends to be a customer working on a project and needs advice. I have my yarn wound now, a spot for my knitting books, magazines, and patterns, and my needles all in one spot. So as I start planning a project, I can look through my supplies and get everything ready. I will get a swift one day too. A swift is used for winding skeins into balls. I took mine to Main Street Yarns & Fibers so I do not need one at the present time and they are expensive. The one I want is on Amazon for $51.99. I also have a spot to cut out material and paint!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mastocytosis (Urticaria Pigmentosa)

Adjustment Disorder "Stress Response Syndrome"

Hypomelanic Macules "Ash leaf spots"