Thursday

Joe stayed in bed while I got ready for work. I noticed that I am more pushed for time when I have to brew the coffee and feed the dogs, which is something he normally does while I get ready for work.

I had ice on my wind shield and breakfast duty from 7:10-7:45. I hate breakfast duty, by the way.

The third graders are out of control. They were so talkative and three went to time-out in 1 and 45 minutes. I least favorite class (4th grade) was actually manageable today. Have I said how thankful I am that I am not a 4th grade teacher this year?

Around 10:30, I found out that the cafeteria was serving Thanksgiving, which is always a delicious meal. I sent Joe a text to see if he could come eat with me. He was home painting the exterior of the house so he was able to join me at 12:30 for lunch. We ate in my classroom, while watching TLC. He helped me teach my Kindergarteners. He read a "R" book to them. He headed back home to paint and I did some grading.

I made spaghetti for dinner and then we went to the Dollar Store to buy gifts for Operatoin Christmas Child. We filled 4 boxes this year.

Thursday is one of my favorite nights. I am so pumped for Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice. I hope I can stay awake until 11:00. I went to bed at 9:00 last night and I was tired by 7:00 tonight. I'm going to sip some sweet coconut thai chai tea while I watch.

Tomorrow, we are going to Atlanta to visit my cousin's husband who is at the Shepherd's Center. He was crushed by a crane in September and he is recooperating there.

RLWH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mastocytosis (Urticaria Pigmentosa)

Adjustment Disorder "Stress Response Syndrome"

Hypomelanic Macules "Ash leaf spots"