Let it Snow

As I get older, fall and winter become my favorite time of year. Of course, I am thankful for the variety of seasons because just as I get tired of one, another one is on its way. What I like mostly about fall are the fires, hot beverages like cocoa and chai, an excuse to be lazy inside, quality time by playing games, watching movies, or playing wii, cuddled up reading a book, anticipating snow and cancelled school days, and the holidays, Thanksgiving and Christmas, that accompany the weather.

In Athens, we typically have snow once a year, which is a better likelihood than if I was still living in Beaufort. Checking weather.com and school closings regulary is a part of the routine that comes along with fall and winter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mastocytosis (Urticaria Pigmentosa)

Adjustment Disorder "Stress Response Syndrome"

Hypomelanic Macules "Ash leaf spots"