Reflection

As the new year approaches, we also seem to find things we want to improve or get accomplished. I have been contemplating my goals for 2011. As of right now, all of them include knitting.
  • write my business plan for my yarn store
  • knit a shawl
  • donate something for charity
  • get knitting instructor certification
  • learn to loom knit
  • knit two 9 X 11 swatches a month for a year to sew together for an afghan
  • take a dying class
  • knit a sweater for myself
I received a book I wanted for Christmas titled Cowl Girls: The Neck's Big Thing to Knit.  I already started a snoodie, which has been a stylish quick knit.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mastocytosis (Urticaria Pigmentosa)

Adjustment Disorder "Stress Response Syndrome"

Hypomelanic Macules "Ash leaf spots"