4 Weeks 6 Days


Calculating Your Due Date:
Figuring out your estimated due date is simple. Add 7 days to the first day of your last normal menstrual period. Then count backwards 3 months.

If that is the case, my estimated due date is September 17. I guess we will know for sure after I go to the doctor. It is fun trying to figure it out though.

Last night, Clarke County School District stated that teachers needed to report at 11:00. I left the house at 10:20 (even though it only takes me 20 minutes to get to school) incase the roads were still covered with ice. I drove into the parking lot (15 minutes early) to only see the custodian's vehicle there. Thought that was a little peculiar. My classroom is a trailer "cottage" outside. Snow and ice were in front of my door so I kicked that out of the way so I could get my door open. I hooked up my laptop and checked my email. An email stated that teachers are to work from home today! Wish I would have checked that before I left!

Since I was out, I was able to go by Borders to look for a pregnancy journal. I found one that I liked. I also picked up a massive pregnancy book that was on clearance for $3.99 and two magazines and a homemade baby food book for Joe. He wants to make baby food. We bought the storage containers back in August at a Baby Expo. So he will be surprised when he sees the book when he gets home.

Our coffee table has been transformed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mastocytosis (Urticaria Pigmentosa)

Adjustment Disorder "Stress Response Syndrome"

Hypomelanic Macules "Ash leaf spots"