Choosing Prenatal Care

We have a service intro appointment at 3:00pm on Tuesday (1/18/11) at the Midwifery Services at Athens Regional Medical Center. Well, I am supposed to research options as far as practioners, but there aren't many options in Athens! As far as I can tell, homebirths are not permitted in Athens and the closest birthing center is in Greenville, SC (1 hour 45 min. away). Luckily, there is a midwifery services at the hospital, which Joe likes the fact that doctors are available if they are needed, but otherwise, we will work with a midwife. We have 30-minutes to ask questions and tour the facility at no charge. I'm hoping we like the place so we can get started with the blood work and exams.
This is where we begin

A flower I knitted last night from a pattern. The yarn I used was too bulky.
I think I am going to try another weight. An elastic band is attached to the back.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mastocytosis (Urticaria Pigmentosa)

Adjustment Disorder "Stress Response Syndrome"

Hypomelanic Macules "Ash leaf spots"