Consultation and First Prenatal Visit

Monday morning at 9:00am is our first appointment in Lavonia, GA. It will take about 55 minutes to arrive at the Wellness Center. I have an appointment with a midwife, April. I am excited and nervous about the first appointment. Once I have the appointment, I will feel like I can tell everyone else. It kills me having to keep such exciting news to myself. Of course, the hardest part is having exciting news and not being able to share it with all my friends and family on facebook. I have a feeling after my first appointment, I am going to cave in and use facebook after 24 days of separation.

Still no morning sickness! My stomach probably shouldn't be growing, but it is! I will be going to bed early tonight for sure!

Rebekah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mastocytosis (Urticaria Pigmentosa)

Adjustment Disorder "Stress Response Syndrome"

Hypomelanic Macules "Ash leaf spots"