Cravings

I'll read a magazine and food will be mentioned. I'll think, that sounds good! Knowing we do not have it in the house, it can be frustrating. Another odd thing is that one day something is delicious and the next day I will turn my nose up at it. The last two nights I have been going to bed with a headache because I have not been eating a big enough dinner. Joe has been working and I will not cook for myself. So this morning, I told him everything I've been wanting- yogurt, fruit juice, strawberries, blueberries, cereal, milk, orange juice- and he went out and bought all of it while I was working. He also made dinner before he went to work so it would be prepared when I got home. He made me chicken, brussel sprouts, and a big bowl of cucumbers and tomatoes in Itailan dressing. The brussel sprouts made me gag and I loved them just a week or two ago! The cucumbers and tomatoes hit the spot! I think I will have something else tonight tonight like cereal or strawberries.

Fatigue in the worse symptom for me so far. Teaching isn't exactly a relaxing occupation either. By the time I get home, I have enough energy to get something to eat and sit in the chair until bedtime. I have clothes I need to hang up and the dishes occasionally get piled up. I feel unproductive right now.

I bought another wii game- To Cook or Be Cooked by the Food Network. I'm going to try it out this evening before Grey's Anatomy comes on.

My parents are still on their 35th wedding anniversary cruise. Tomorrow will have been a week. I hope they come home soon so we can talk. I haven't been able to tell them about my doctor's appointment.

Tomorrow is Friday!
Rebekah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mastocytosis (Urticaria Pigmentosa)

Adjustment Disorder "Stress Response Syndrome"

Hypomelanic Macules "Ash leaf spots"