Date night

Joe had to work in Florida Thursday and Friday. He got back home around 6:30, just in time for date night. I was hungry for Mexican food. Since it was 7 by the time we were out looking for restaurants, everywhere had a 30-minute wait for two people! We are used to going to dinner at 5:00, which is before Friday night crowds. We ended up at the food court in the mall because we wanted to eat soon! After we ate, we were going to go to Target so I could get a belly band, but instead I went to Motherhood Maternity store. They were having a sale (buy 1, get second 50% off). I tried on jeans and pants for work and date nights. I bought two awesome pairs of jeans with the stretchy stomach panel and pair of black stretch pants, kind of like exercise pants. I am going to wear them to work though. I saw a couple of sleeveless dresses I liked and a lot of shirts (tank tops and 3/4 length). I didn't have a need for those right yet, but I am excited to go back. I liked the selection at Motherhood much better than the selection at Target. The prices weren't as bad as I thought they would be. In the dressing room, they had strap-on bellies so you can see what you would look like in clothes 5-6 months pregnant! My goal is to clean out my closet today. There are clothes in there that I have not been able to wear in years and I never will be able to. I want to see what I have so I know what I will need over the next few months.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mastocytosis (Urticaria Pigmentosa)

Adjustment Disorder "Stress Response Syndrome"

Hypomelanic Macules "Ash leaf spots"