Much needed sleep

I went to bed around 8:30pm on Friday night. I could have gone to bed around 7:30, but I made myself stay up a little longer. I showered because that helps me go to doze off quicker, put my earplugs in and dozed off. I woke up at 8:30 on Saturday morning. Joe and I had a lazy morning complete with pancakes, sausage, orange juice, and coffee. Since it was so beautiful outside, I suggested we play disk golf at Sandy Creek Park. We packed a picnic lunch of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, a bag of chips, almonds, apples, and Hersey kisses. We took our blanket that we bought at Bed Bath and Beyond for a wedding present. We sat by the lake and were surprised at how few people were enjoying the Vitamin D. We did see a father and daughter fishing and another family at the "beach". We started at Hole 1 for disk golf and suddenly everyone showed up to play. We had a couple in front of us and group of 8 behind us. We played up to Hole 11. I am tiring more quickly as a pregnant woman. We probably walked a couple of miles in the midst of our game. Afterward, Joe talked me into going to Lowe's to look at ideas for our kitchen renovation.

We have a concert tonight and we are trying to decide what to do about dinner!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mastocytosis (Urticaria Pigmentosa)

Adjustment Disorder "Stress Response Syndrome"

Hypomelanic Macules "Ash leaf spots"