My Pregnancy Journal

Thursday I bought a journal at Borders. It is titled The What to Expect Pregnancy Journal & Organizer. When I got it home I started filling it out. Only I messed up the weeks and dates and ruined it. Joe said I could get another one. While we were at Barnes & Noble last night, I found another one that I liked called Great Expectations Pregnancy Journal & Planner. It cost a couple dollars more and I liked it better. Plus, I can use parts from the old one and still have one for journaling. What I like most about the new one is that it starts with Week 4, which is when you find out your pregnant. Why would a journal start with Week 1 when you are menstruating and you are 4 weeks away from knowing if you are pregnant. If someone started filling in a pregnancy journal at Week 1, I would be concerned. So when I bought my first journal, I had to back track to Week 1-3 and write as much as I could remember. The new one starts at Week 4 so I feel like I do not have a whole lot of catching up to do. It also has a journaling section for the whole week instead of daily entries, which could overwhelm me.

I'm tiring quickly. Joe and I went out for date night. I also worked yesterday, which was the first day since I have been pregnant and since the snow melted. We went to dinner at Red Lobster, walked around Target, Old Navy, and B & N. We only bought my new pregnancy journal and a decaf coffee. I was yawning and my eyes were watering at 9:30pm. I could barely get in bed quick enough. I read half a chapter in my Debbie Macomber book and was out. Sleeping is uncomfortable. I still have some cramping and my breasts get in the way. My nose has been getting stopped up the last couple nights too, which has been waking me up. I slept in until 9:30pm. Joe was at his men's Bible study and he came back with a handsome haircut! He was growing it out and I'm so glad he cleaned it up. I weighed myself this afternoon and it said 165lbs. I didn't know my prepregnancy weight so I read something today that said I should weigh myself as soon as possible so the practitioner will know how much weight I need to gain. It is important that I stay active so I do not gain too much.

I just showered and now I'm feeling tired again...
Rebekah
P.S. My sweater is coming along nicely.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mastocytosis (Urticaria Pigmentosa)

Adjustment Disorder "Stress Response Syndrome"

Hypomelanic Macules "Ash leaf spots"