Nineth Day Off

I'm off again today because of the MLK Holiday. I woke up around 8:30am when my husband was leaving for work. I only had one sleeve left on my sweater so I finished that first thing. Maybe I will wear it to work tomorrow!

Started a baby sweater with some hand spun yarn I purchased at a craft fair from a local artist. It is a yellowish color and thick and thin in spots. The sweater is for a newborn. I have one sleeve done already. I can't believe it is so small!
Baby Bolero pattern from One Skein by Leigh Radford

So I hear that dreams during pregnancy are common. Dreaming for me is a regular occurrence, pregnant or not. In my pregnancy journal, there is a spot to record dreams each week. I've almost filled up the 5th week spot already. So far I've lied to my boss, told a clerk trying to help me find maternity clothes that I weigh 102lbs., was 1-hour late for a half-marathon that I was racing, and put together a "pink" baby album.

Joe and I are going to tour a midwifery facilty tomorrow at 3:00pm and I cannot wait for my first prenatal appointment next week. I am enjoying my last day of "vacation" by knitting. I may go to the grocery store and fold some clothes, but I doubt it. The Bachelor is my Monday highlight!

Comments

Unknown said…
i'm so excited for you two! hope your first day back went okay - first day back after a long break is always tough, and i say that and i'm not pregnant! :)
Rebekah said…
I am feeling tired afterwards, it wasn't so bad in the midst of it. My legs are throbbing now.

Popular posts from this blog

Mastocytosis (Urticaria Pigmentosa)

Adjustment Disorder "Stress Response Syndrome"

Hypomelanic Macules "Ash leaf spots"