Whew! Six Weeks...

takes fatigue to another level! I'm more tired for sure and the pain in my breasts is unreal! Now my chest bones are sore too! Joe and I went on a two-mile walk yesterday even though I didn't feel like it, but I know exercise helps with energy. Thankfully, I have not experienced any morning sickness. From what I've read, if you do not have have it around week 6, you won't. I might be in the clear. =)

We are going to the gym this afternoon too. Joe has started an exericse plan. He is serious about getting his weight under control and being healthier for him, me and the baby.

We are going to watch the Steelers football game at 6:30 and have a pork tenderloin with blueberry sauce and veggies.

Our prenatal visit is in the morning at 9:00 in Lavonia, GA. I'm glad I took the whole day off from school. The Bachelor comes on in the evening, which makes Monday extra special. Joe has to work out-of-town tomorrow night after we get home from the appointment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mastocytosis (Urticaria Pigmentosa)

Adjustment Disorder "Stress Response Syndrome"

Hypomelanic Macules "Ash leaf spots"