YMCA

Teachers reported to school today at 10:00, no students. I left a 2:45 because I wanted to go to the gym today. I keep reading that I need to exercise while pregnant and we have a gym membership, so why not use it?

I used the elliptical for 30 minutes. I'm supposed to keep my heart rate under 140, which is difficult when I am used to going as fast as I can when training for something. Anyways, it felt rejuvenating to exercise. With the snow and icy roads all week it was hard to walk the neighborhood. We tried a couple of times, but it was dangerous and we tired so quickly with the snow being so deep. I hope I make time each day or several times a week to be active. At least I'm not sitting on my butt at work so that will help with fitness too.

I have a little bit of "cabin fever" from being indoors most of the week. I did escape to Borders yesterday and I am excited to have date night tonight. We will eat somewhere and go shopping. I want to go to B & N, Target, and Old Navy.

Have a super weekend everyone!
R

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mastocytosis (Urticaria Pigmentosa)

Adjustment Disorder "Stress Response Syndrome"

Hypomelanic Macules "Ash leaf spots"