8 Weeks

Every Friday I switch over to a new "week". This past week was the toughest so far because the nausea started. I ate fast food (Zaxby's and Taco Bell) since it was something I craved and it is hard to find things that make me hungry. It is weird that I have been eating less sweets too. I don't drink any kind of coffee or teas. I was drinking decaf coffee when I was trying to conceive, but I have only had a couple cups of decaf since we found out. I'm not craving sodas either. I used to have sweets at night, but I haven't been eating anything past dinner besides drinking ginger ale or water.

Sleeping is still comfortable so I am enjoying it as long as I can. I still can sleep in all positions. I haven't been exercising besides walking at work and the disk golf Joe played on Saturday.

Joe and I have decided to use cloth diapers and a friend of mine shared some products with me.

Prefolds

Diaper covers

Diaper covers

Remember the ones we grew up using?

Comments

Maria said…
I just read you are using clothes. Have fun with that:) If you are interested in making your own baby wipes...let me know. It's super easy and cheap!
Rebekah said…
Maria, our midwife gave us a few recipes for our own baby wipes. I'm not sure if we are going to do that yet. Did you make your own?

Popular posts from this blog

Mastocytosis (Urticaria Pigmentosa)

Adjustment Disorder "Stress Response Syndrome"

Hypomelanic Macules "Ash leaf spots"