Definitely have a bump!

How far along: 9 weeks, 5 days

How big is baby: .9 inches, weighs 1 gram

Weight gain: At my 8-week visit I had gained 2 lbs. At the clinic on Friday for strep, I had lost 2lbs.

Maternity clothes: I wear maternity jeans and black pants from Motherhood. I wear stretchy pants and pajama pants at home. I wear a bra I already owned. Haven't had to buy one yet.

Sleep: I sleep awesome right now!

Best moment of the week: When I noticed my belly getting rounder.

Movement: Baby is moving in there. Just can't feel it yet!

Foods I love: I ate spaghetti from the school cafeteria and in 3.5 years have never eaten it. It was delicious! I drink milk a couple times a day. I think it is more the vinegar from the ketchup and pickles that I liked this week. I've eaten almost a box of real fruit Popsicle's. Chicken biscuits, biscuits and gravy from Chick-fil-a, brownies

Foods I hate: Vegetables, the smell of most food, coffee, sodas

Morning sickness: Happens in the evenings several times a week
Uterus is the size of a grapefruit and horizonal stripes are unflattering

 I am in my 9th week of pregnancy. The vomiting is becoming more frequent. Twice this week already. After we got home from our Valentine's dinner at Big City Bread and a few minutes ago...I got sick a few times last week too. I think my count is up to 6 times now. Nobody told me that you pee your pants while you throw-up! This I am learning...My bladder is not my own.


Tuesday night I craved french fries with ketchup and garlic pickles. I had that on Monday night while we were out to dinner. I wanted the same thing the following night. When Joe told the lady at Big City Bread that I was pregnant and we came there just for fries and pickles because I am pregnant, they gave me 4 free pickles!

I feel fine all day at school. Around dinner time, I have a hard time deciding what to eat and ultimately I feel nauseous the rest of the night. I haven't tried ginger capsules yet. Right now, I am taking antibiotics (for strep)and my prenatal vitamins. I've learned to wait to take my prenatal until I am crawling in bed. I know it will stay with me then.

One of my co-workers told me today that she has seven more weeks and she just started vomiting in the mornings again!

Joe and I went on a walk Sunday and Tuesday. I tire more quickly now, but I feel good after I walk. I know I need to do it more.

Not only does food make me feel sick, but so does music, movies, and knitting. I haven't knitted in over a month!
RH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mastocytosis (Urticaria Pigmentosa)

Adjustment Disorder "Stress Response Syndrome"

Hypomelanic Macules "Ash leaf spots"