Nausea

Well, I started feeling nauseous on Sunday night. I went to bed at 9:00pm so I could lay down and just sleep it away. Monday evening was worse. I was able to stay up until 10:00 to watch The Bachelor though. I was nauseous lying in bed too. When I woke up this morning and started moving around, still nauseous. Most of the morning at school has been uncomfortable. I'm worried that once I get home, it will be worse in the evening. I've been told to try ginger snaps, which I love the cookies so I may.

Food is another issue. These days it is hard to find something that sounds good. Cold vegetables and fruit are not appealing. I've been eating cereal and I just ate a plate of mashed potatoes and peas for lunch. One thing may sound good one day and make me gag the next. Joe is frustrated because he will ask what I want for dinner, but I can't tell him and if I do tell him I want something I fear I may not by dinnertime.

The midwife said first trimester is survival. I eat and drink what I can and take my vitamin. I'm doing the best I can.

Comments

Joseph Dean said…
Baby I'm not frustrated with you. I only wish I could do more for you. Don't you worry about me or my feelings....as you said, you're in survival mode right now. You just do what you have to get through this first trimester and you let me know what I can do along the way to make it better for you. I fully understand that this is new to you and that your body is going through some major changes right now.

Popular posts from this blog

Mastocytosis (Urticaria Pigmentosa)

Adjustment Disorder "Stress Response Syndrome"

Hypomelanic Macules "Ash leaf spots"