Toccoa Clinic

Joe and I left Athens at 12:30 to head to the Toccoa Clinic. As soon as we arrived at 1:30, we overheard that our midwife left for the day. She had a delivery! We still completed our medical history paperwork and the ultrasound, but we didn't speak to the midwife yesterday.
Our baby at 8 Weeks 1 Day old (gestation)
We were given three pictures and a DVD of the ultrasound. The whole thing was recorded, complete with the sound of the heartbeat. The baby was measured and heartbeats were counted. We were told that the heartbeat was strong. Based on the size, they said the baby is 8 weeks, 1 day old. She said based on the size that my due date is September 18th! If they go by my last menstrual date, the due date would be September 16th.

After we left the office, I did lab work at another clinic. I will receive a call if there are any concerns. My next appointment is March 7 at 1:30. They will do another ultrasound and record it on the same DVD!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mastocytosis (Urticaria Pigmentosa)

Adjustment Disorder "Stress Response Syndrome"

Hypomelanic Macules "Ash leaf spots"