Cloth Diapering in Daycares

I found an informative article that will come in handy for us as we search out childcare providers soon. We went to The Natural Baby yesterday so we could physically touch the cloth diapering options available on the market. We've looked online and talked about the different systems. Seeing the different uses was helpful. We still haven't made a decision on which will work best for us, but we have decided to do the 3 week trial where we can try out any diapers for 3 weeks for $10. We end up only paying for the ones we decide to keep.

I made a gift registry with the ones I thought we will like. I can return anything unused if we decide after the trial we did not like them. We are very excited about cloth diapering for economic, health, and environmental reasons. When I told my dad about all the options out there he commented on how much has changed when they used cloth diapers. I told him that now they have spray hoses you attach to the back of  your toilet to rinse off solid waste.

Did you know that consumers and daycares are supposed to dispose of fecal waste in the toilet, but it is often ignored?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mastocytosis (Urticaria Pigmentosa)

Adjustment Disorder "Stress Response Syndrome"

Hypomelanic Macules "Ash leaf spots"