Maternity Clothes

Joe and I went to Re*Blossom on Saturday because we saw a fb status that they had received more spring/ summer clothes. I have two pair of jeans, a denim skirt and shorts already so I felt like I had enough to cover my bottom half. We were blessed to find so many tops at the mama and baby reuse store. All them are from Motherhood.




It's true! I crave them!

My bathing suit top
a flowy skirt
a beautiful black dress

a black tank top
Sunday, Joe and I went to the mall so I could fitted for a bra. I have grown quite a bit since the pregnancy. We didn't purchase one at Victoria's Secret because they are $42. I know what size to look for now. We looked at Motherhood while we were in the mall and I found a few shirts and dresses I like there too. We'll probably go back on Thursday to get some us both some clothes from the mall. With Easter coming up in two weeks, this caught my eye:
It looks like two pieces, but it's not

Comments

Unknown said…
Such cute finds! I love that black dress, it's gorgeous!

Popular posts from this blog

Mastocytosis (Urticaria Pigmentosa)

Adjustment Disorder "Stress Response Syndrome"

Hypomelanic Macules "Ash leaf spots"