37 Weeks

We had an appointment with the midwife yesterday at 4:30 in Toccoa. I was still 190lbs. and hadn't gained any weight since July 25 at the 32-week appointment. Blood pressure was 120/74 and my urine specimen was good. I decided to have an exam yesterday to see how things were progressing. That was my first "check" besides the Group B swab at 35 weeks. Bethany said my cervix was soft and the primrose oil capsules have worked. I wasn't quite 1 cm because she couldn't push her finger all the way through my cervix. It was tighter on the inside. She said the cervix is like a funnel so the inside was still closed. At 37-weeks she said I am progressing like I should be. She said I will most likely still be pregnant next week. and maybe even make it to my due date. She predicted Lincoln to weight about 7lbs. when he is born. She said my belly is well-proportioned to my body and she doesn't look at me and think, "She's going to have a big baby!" I weighed an even 7 and Joe was 6lbs. 13oz. so we were hoping Lincoln would be around that weight. My next appointment is next week (Sept. 8) at 4:00. I do not plan to have any more pelvic exams until I arrive at the  birthing day at  hospital.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mastocytosis (Urticaria Pigmentosa)

Adjustment Disorder "Stress Response Syndrome"

Hypomelanic Macules "Ash leaf spots"