Prenatal appointment went well with the midwife. We started talking about the big day and how it may unfold. Lincoln is still in a good birthing position and my uterus measured 36cm. I hadn't gained weight in 4 weeks which made me feel good about my meal plan.

I started taking a herbal supplement called Evening Primrose oil to soften my cervix. It's a natural intervention to avoid induction.

We booked a photographer, Bianca Hubble, from Axsys Photography in Toccoa to take our newborn shots a few days after Lincoln is born.

We also have purchased another vehicle. We currently have a Toyota Rav4, which we will use as our second vehicle and we bought a Honda Oddessey from my brother in SC. He is a salesman at a Toyota dealership. It is gold and a 2004. We are excited about having the extra room and a newer vehicle. Joe got a raise so we are able to afford a car payment. Praise the Lord! We will also be able to send Lincoln to the Georgia Academy of Early Learning like we want.

Now it's the waiting game!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mastocytosis (Urticaria Pigmentosa)

Adjustment Disorder "Stress Response Syndrome"

Hypomelanic Macules "Ash leaf spots"