Uterine Fibroids

So now that we know I have fibroids on my uterus, Joe and I have been researching them to see if it means anything in regards to future children and just my health in general. From what we have found, we do not know if they developed while I was pregnant or if I had them before. It didn't cause difficulty with fertility for us because we conceived after only two months of trying. I did read that women with fibroids are 6 times more likely to have a Cesarean and have labors that do not progress...Anyways, I wish Joe would have taken a picture of my uterus since they had it lying on my belly so I could see what it looks like. How will my uterus shrink back if it has golf size growths all over it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mastocytosis (Urticaria Pigmentosa)

Adjustment Disorder "Stress Response Syndrome"

Hypomelanic Macules "Ash leaf spots"