Moby Wrap

I received my Moby at my baby shower from my sister-in-law, Kelly. I registered for an organic cotton one. You can get a black one in Target or Full Bloom has a massive array of colors to choose from. The price is slightly inflated there. I read about baby wearing on the Moby website so I wanted one. Plus, it seemed more convenient to carry my baby in a carrier rather than expecting my husband to lug the car seat around. I watched a video online about how to wear it and in my breastfeeding class Pat demonstrated too. So yesterday Lincoln was crying and I was home by myself. I slipped him right in and he dozed off immediately. I walked around with him, blogged at my computer, ate lunch, used the bathroom, watched T.V. and walked around outside. He slept in it for 2.5 hours and probably would have slept longer if I didn't take him out. I needed to feed him. My feet and back were a little sore from carrying 10 lbs. around.

I can't believe I carried 22 extra pounds while I was pregnant. Did I mention that I have lost 22 pounds since delivery? Breastfeeding burns 500 calories a day. I hope to keep losing especially while my uterus is still shrinking. It is currently the size if I were 15 weeks pregnant.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mastocytosis (Urticaria Pigmentosa)

Adjustment Disorder "Stress Response Syndrome"

Hypomelanic Macules "Ash leaf spots"