Mommy Vacation

Mommy vacation is something we refer to at our house when I get time to relax or do something I enjoy. Things I do during a mommy vacation:
  • Take a hot shower with the bathroom door closed
  • Use smelly soaps to feel pampered
  • Make a cup of tea or coffee
  • Sit outside under the shade tree in the backyard or on the front porch
  • Blog
  • Eat a dessert
  • Take a nap
  • Watch a favorite TV show or rent a movie
  • Eat dinner with my husband in quiet
Yesterday, I had to shop at Publix and Kroger to get a birthday gift. I walked really slow through the bakery and even wandered down random aisles not in a hurry to get back to the car where my husband and son were waiting. I called that a Mommy Vacation too. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mastocytosis (Urticaria Pigmentosa)

Adjustment Disorder "Stress Response Syndrome"

Hypomelanic Macules "Ash leaf spots"