3-months

Baby:
Little Lincoln is 3-months old. His teachers at school said he is reaching already which has shocked them. They placed him in the exersaucer so he could reach for the toys on there. He grips pretty well and loves putting EVERYTHING in his mouth. Lincoln sits with us at the table in his BUMBO while we eat dinner. He's so joyful and really is a good baby. Joe and I spending the evening with him just lying around on his playmat as a family while he kicks and grabs. We have a bedtime routine- bath, feeding, story, bed. I miss him so much while I work and can't wait to pick him up after school.

Mommy:
This week, I started shedding hair again. During the pregnancy, I never shedded, but as I was washing it this week, I felt it tangled on my fingers. I also hadn't had a menstrual cycle for a year. My period returned last night. I'm glad it is back, but it is taking some getting used to. I use cloth pads that I purchsed on etsy which makes my period more environmentally friendly. So now I am a breastfeeding mom with a period.

Comments

Sarah Hogan said…
You shouldn't be so hard on yourself. Your husband got to bring a healthy wife and baby home. Phillip saw all kinds of births gone wrong when he was a hospital chaplain; he was a Nervous Nellie my whole pregnancy and labor with George because of it. I think you did the responsible thing by ultimately putting your baby's life above the birthing plan. Things can go wrong so quickly. That's just my two cents:)

Popular posts from this blog

Mastocytosis (Urticaria Pigmentosa)

Adjustment Disorder "Stress Response Syndrome"

Hypomelanic Macules "Ash leaf spots"