Goals for 2012

Instead of resolutions, I like to call them "goals". I also made sure my goals were reasonable and attainable. I don't need added stress in my life.
  • start running again (No weight goal)
  • knit for pleasure (no project goal)
  • only read books I already own
  • update resume' and apply for jobs in Beaufort, SC
  • have a job I enjoy
  • have nightly prayer and marriage devotion with Joseph
  • spend quality-time with Lincoln and Joseph
  • simplify by purging old and unused things (try living with the minimum)
  • continue blogging
  • conceive a second child so Lincoln will have a sibling
  • build up savings account

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mastocytosis (Urticaria Pigmentosa)

Adjustment Disorder "Stress Response Syndrome"

Hypomelanic Macules "Ash leaf spots"