Spring break

So I have ten days off for spring break. Two days have already passed. Those days were beautiful so Lincoln and I went to the park for a walk and some blanket time. We soaked in some natural vitamin D. Joe had to get some hours so he was in Atlanta working.

This is what I have planned for the rest of the break:

Sew wool soakers so I can sell them at reBlossom Mama & Baby Shop

Clean out the cars by shaking off mats and cleaning the interior

Blog about some topics I am passionate about

Write my birth story for my midwife who wants to publish it in an informational booklet for the women of Toccoa

Buy some picture frames and photos for Lincoln's baby book

Attend an ICAN meeting

Lincoln will be 6-months on Tuesday so I will keep him home from school so we can spend the day together. I'll probably take him to school a few days next week so I can get the above accomplished.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mastocytosis (Urticaria Pigmentosa)

Adjustment Disorder "Stress Response Syndrome"

Hypomelanic Macules "Ash leaf spots"