38.6

It is Friday (6/21/13), one day before 39 weeks. I have been having contractions regularly today. I'm not quite sure if this is it, but I am thinking that it is. The contractions are about 6-10 minutes apart right now. Feeling a lot of pressure and opening the last couple hours so I may need to start seriously tracking the contractions. I am home alone and I'll need to notify some people (husband, parents, doula, midwife). I guess we'll know soon enough.

Update: I had Grey Ellis at home about 12 hours after this post. My water broke at 7:45pm as we were putting our 1 year old to bed. For the full birth story, read Grey Ellis Birth Story blog post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mastocytosis (Urticaria Pigmentosa)

Adjustment Disorder "Stress Response Syndrome"

Hypomelanic Macules "Ash leaf spots"