Happy Christmas

Christmas was yesterday. Whew, I'm tired. We had 4 Christmases starting Tuesday night.

Christmas Eve- my brother's house with his family, my parents, and dad's side of the family
Christmas morning- my husband and children
Christmas afternnon- my grandma's house with my mom's side of the family
Christmas evening- Joe's parents and his brother and family

Christmas morning Lincoln didn't know it was different than any other morning. We ate breakfast casserole at the table. We didn't leave any gifts out so we had to usher him into the living room to open gifts. We are not telling Lincoln and Grey that there is a Santa Claus and I think gifts left out is a sign that Santa Claus has visited.

We did leave a box out with a B teepee, but we didn't set it up. It was my idea to have him be present for the building of it so he could see the transformation. It has a lantern in the ceiling with lights. He loved it and crawled in immediately. 
B teepee
We have done a 4 gift policy (as best as we can) at our house the last two years.
Lincoln
Want- a B teepee, felt sandwich food
Need- shoes
Wear- underwear
Read- The Very Hungry Caterpillar board book

Grey
Want- an organic baby doll
Need- 6m pacifiers
Wear- three dresses
Read- The Very Hungry Caterpillar cloth book

Joe and I did not exchange gifts, but he always sneaks some things even though he's not supposed to. I was blessed with some amazing things like a date night with gift card and free babysitting! =)

Christmas morning in front of the tree Lincoln (2), Grey (6m)

Grey got a high chair from her grandparents

I can't belive that it is already Thursday. As soon as I dropped the kids off at school, I made a list because otherwise I would feel overwhelmed. I have stuff to do around the house like cleaning and organizing, as well as grading and lesson plans for school. The days go by so quickly even when I am home by myself. When the kids are home, we do not get much accomplished and I need alone time too or I will go insane. I made a to-do list on my phone have started crossing items off. Some of you may think, you aren't getting much accomplished if you are blogging. Not true, blogging was on my to-do list!

Well, back to some more noticeable productive things!
Rebekah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mastocytosis (Urticaria Pigmentosa)

Adjustment Disorder "Stress Response Syndrome"

Hypomelanic Macules "Ash leaf spots"