Back to Shake Days

On Saturday, March 21, we started the shake days again. So much easier! It is a little harder to drink water on the weekends I noticed.

So I pulled out the tape measure yesterday and wrapped it around a few body parts. Every body part was smaller than the original measure just 6 days ago.

I have noticed that my stomach feels harder and less flabby. I feel like my back is also slimmer. We aren't going to weigh and record our measurements until Day 11.

At church yesterday, I asked the pastor's wife about exercising. She said her husband does, but she doesn't. I think I am going to try to get 30-minutes of walking in a day. It can only help, right?

Dinners have been so good! 400-600 calories of healthy foods is a lot of food! We had a massive chicken salad last night with a ton of vegetables and olive oil and balsamic vinegar. So yummy!

Need to go fill up my water bottle again.
R
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mastocytosis (Urticaria Pigmentosa)

Adjustment Disorder "Stress Response Syndrome"

Hypomelanic Macules "Ash leaf spots"