Day 3 & 4 Cleanse!!!

So Day 3 and Day 4 are cleanse days. There is a cleanse drink that you drink 4 times a day. I am allowed some Isa Snacks and a lot of water. While I am doing this, I am removing the toxins from my body which will stimulate weight loss.

These are my goals:
1) Be able to wear my engagement and wedding rings
2) Wear a size M top
3) Wear size 6 or 8 jeans
4) Weight wise, I'd like to be back at 155lbs (or less).

It is afternoon now of my cleanse. Peeing a lot and feeling a little hungry. Ironically, I feel better than I ever have on a "diet". I feel positive, confident, and excited about this journey. I am already anticipating doing this a second month.

At the conclusion of my cleanse days I will say that they are rough. It takes mental strength. I didn't once consider quitting. I did start feeling weak and hunger pangs were definitely present. Joe and I cheered each other on. I was looking forward to a chocolate shake on Day 5.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mastocytosis (Urticaria Pigmentosa)

Adjustment Disorder "Stress Response Syndrome"

Hypomelanic Macules "Ash leaf spots"