Weight Loss Journey

Sunday, 3/8/15- Joe and I talked to Pastor Chris at church about his weight loss. It was noticeable. They were doing Isagenix. Mrs. Donna told us at a birthday party that they were doing a weight loss program. Pastor Chris said he lost 25lbs. in a month and his wife loss 10lbs. He told us that he does a shake for breakfast and lunch, snacks provided in between, cleanses, and a 400-600 calorie meal at night, like grilled chicken, sweet potato, and asparagus. He said he carries around a gallon of water and drinks that a day. Joe and I were both interested in learning more so Joe called my cousin, Jesse, to ask him some more questions, who was posting pictures of shakes on facebook. 
Isagenix marketing logo
Tuesday, 3/10/15- Joe signed up for Isagenix under Jesse.

Wednesday, 3/11/15- I signed up for Isagenix under Joe. My package is on the way! I'm excited to get started. I'm pretty determined too. 

Thursday, 3/12/15- Joe received a call from Jesse that he was going to sign up someone under him, which earned Joe $120 already!  

Monday, 3/16/15- Our packages arrived today! We know it is important for us to do this together. Joe still weighs about the same as when we met in September 2007- 300lbs. His weight has shifted around to different places, but the same weight. I have gained 50lbs. since we have been together. I also found out recently that the antidepressant I am taking makes you gain weight too. Great. I sit a lot more than I used to. We'll be measuring our bodies and taking pictures tonight for documentation. I believe once others see results, Isagenix will sell itself. People are always looking for successful weight loss programs. What a better testimony for people to see it first hand from someone they know. Talking to Pastor Chris is what sold us. I have to sign up two people under me and then those two people have to sign up two people. It is important to build a good team because that is when the wealth building comes into play! 
Two boxes weighing 19 pounds each containing our 30-Day systems
Tuesday, 3/17/15- Day 1 of Isagenix. Joe packed his breakfast and lunch products for the day. We both made sure we looked at it carefully so we wouldn't forget anything. It is a lot to keep up with at first, but there is a pattern so it is easy to get the hang of. I was off work today so Joe and I would text to check on the other. I woke up with a headache, but I didn't experience any hunger pains today. Joe said he had some after eating a snack (Isa Snacks). For dinner we had meatloaf, soy beans, and beans. We measured and weighed everything for the correct portions. Our frig and freezer is pretty empty so we did the best we could with what we had. Our kids refused to eat the dinner, which is why they eat unhealthy foods. Do they go without or do we offer them something else? That is a dilemma for us right now. We obviously want them to be eat healthy foods with us. After the kids went to bed, we weighed and measured our bodies, documented the totals, and took photos from three angles. It was so humbling and intimidating. Even before I bed, I still felt good. Didn't crave a snack while watching TV. It was an easy day for me. 29 more to go!
Lunch-Vanilla protein shake
 Wednesday, 3/18/15- Day 2- Woke up feeling really good. No headaches. I guzzled my Isa Supreme powder with 6oz of water. Then I made my shake to take with me as I drove to drop off the kids at school. Chocolate, yummy! Drank water and peed a lot. Tried the strawberry shake for lunch. Chocolate is my fav still. This is how Joe and I rate the shake flavors: Joe- 1 Vanilla, 2 strawberry,
3 chocolate  & Rebekah-1 Chocolate, 2 strawberry, 3 vanilla
Lunches are really easy to pack
Trying to figure out dinner. I'm thinking fish fillets, corn tortillas, avocado, tomatoes, and melon or berries. That is one of the 400-600 calorie dinners. My in-laws come over for dinner on Wednesdays so they can have salsa on their fish tacos. I hear cleanse days are rough, but soooo important. I'm going to need to remind myself that I am getting the junk out and that is what makes weight loss happen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mastocytosis (Urticaria Pigmentosa)

Adjustment Disorder "Stress Response Syndrome"

Hypomelanic Macules "Ash leaf spots"