Isagenix Accountability

Sauteed vegetables, quinoa, and lemon-pepper salmon
Run Keeper app 

So my husband and I are on Day 8 today (March 24). The picture to the left is the dinner I made last night before Joseph got home from work. I actually made this with both kids home too. I decided to pick them up from school a little early and thought I would attempt prepping dinner while they were home too. I managed to accomplish both and I was proud of myself. I had blueberries and walnuts for dessert. We measure and weigh the food for dinners. We stick to the exact timetable and guidelines recommended in the program guide. 

I am seeing visible changes in the mirror and in my clothes. I also "feel" healthier and slimmer. Joe and I communicate throughout the day to check on each other, and in the evenings we talk about any cravings or struggles we had that day. We are in a facebook group "Team Anchored" with other people who are also on the Isagenix journey. 


I have a Run Keeper app on my phone that I have used for a few other walks. Today, I did screen capture to share it with my friends on facebook and my husband said it inspired him to get his walk in during lunch time. He drives to a lake and walks around that a few times. I'm so proud of him! I'm excited to see on Friday how many inches and pounds he has lost! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mastocytosis (Urticaria Pigmentosa)

Adjustment Disorder "Stress Response Syndrome"

Hypomelanic Macules "Ash leaf spots"