Cravings are real

Saturday, March 28, 2015- As I scroll through my facebook feed, there is a picture of chocolate cake...and frogmore stew...and steak...then my co-worker comes back from lunch and tells me about she ate at an expensive restaurant during her lunch break. I bought my kids and in-laws a hot and ready pizza from Little Caesars. The aroma filled the van and my tongue salivated. I scroll through Pinterest and see food recipes and photographs all over the place. Oh, and my mom sends a plate of cookies home with my kids. It's like "Don't all my friends know that they are torturing me?" 

Joe and I have already planned a "break" after the 30 days. Our 30th Day is April 15 so on April 17th, we are going to The Filling Station for dinner, Open Mic Night at Common Ground, and breakfast at IHOP. We'll start Day 1 again on Sunday, April 19.

What do you do when you have cravings?
R

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mastocytosis (Urticaria Pigmentosa)

Adjustment Disorder "Stress Response Syndrome"

Hypomelanic Macules "Ash leaf spots"