Day 24 of Isagenix

Still going strong with Isagenix. Last time I weighed I was down 7 pounds but I do not weigh often because I get discouraged. Joe is down over 20+ pounds now. His pants pull away from his body and he has tightened his belt 2 notches. It is amazing how much food you can eat with a 400-600 HEALTHY meal. Joe and I decided to eat our meal at lunch today because he forgot to take his shake packet to work. We'll be drinking our protein shake for dinner instead.
Arrived to work early so I walked instead of sitting in the van
Our last day of Isagenix is Wednesday, April 15. Thursday, Friday, and Saturday we aren't sticking to the plan. We are eating some of our favorite foods- hamburgers, Chinese, pizza, coffee, and BBQ. Our next 30-Day box is being shipped out today and we will start Sunday, April 19.
Making my 400-600 calorie lunch
strawberries, tomatoes, flax seed pitas, 3 boiled eggs, and almond butter

Comments

Debbie Hayes said…
Ya'll are doing awesome! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Mastocytosis (Urticaria Pigmentosa)

Adjustment Disorder "Stress Response Syndrome"

Hypomelanic Macules "Ash leaf spots"