Don't look at the numbers

I'm going to be honest. I'm feeling a little discouraged on this Saturday morning. I am faithfully doing Isagenix. No cheating. I weighed this morning and I was 174.4. I notice changes in some parts of my body and I wish there were more changes in other parts. I am trying to "up" the physical exercise and Joe and I are going to do some "lunges, squats, crunches, push-ups" kind of exercises in the evenings, in addition to our family walk. We are also still going to try to do our individual walks during the day.

Joe is looking fabulous! He's lost quite a bit weight and it is noticeable. I do not feel like my 6.8lbs. pounds is, even to me. I know guys lose weight easier and the heavier you are the more pounds you have to lose. It is not fair to compare myself to him because it is like apples and oranges. I'm not going to give up, I'm just going to push harder.

I guess that is why people say not to weigh yourself everyday or do not look at the numbers, but go by how you feel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mastocytosis (Urticaria Pigmentosa)

Adjustment Disorder "Stress Response Syndrome"

Hypomelanic Macules "Ash leaf spots"